We are pleased to announce that EnerScale Beta is now available to select partners.
EnerScale is an AI-powered, next-generation Energy Data Intelligence Platform that provides predictive analytics for the off-grid solar energy sector in emerging markets, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa.
In the coming months, we will be launching a series of beta versions (currently under R&D) to enhance our technical capabilities.
Through this beta version, we will be testing:
- Basic data analytics (historical analysis, fault detection, optimal PV sizing & site analysis)
- Predictive fault detection and diagnosis (deep-learning)
- Site-specific solar power forecasting (deep-learning)
- Automatic input data cleaning
[EnerScale Beta Partnership Program]
If you are facing one of these challenges, get in touch with us. We’d love to work with you.
- You are collecting data from your Solar Home Systems (SHS) or mini-grids systems — but your data is underutilized or unused.
- You have access to basic data analytics tools — but are looking for more comprehensive data analytics/decision-making tools.
- Your data analytics platform (in-house or third-party platform) is not tailored to emerging markets or is priced too high.
- Your data analytics platform (in-house or third-party platform) is not flexible enough or customizable.
If you are interested in this beta partnership, please get in touch by emailing our Partnership team.
EnerScale Beta Partnership Program
With the mission to scale up clean energy access in emerging markets, our team will be working further to enhance EnerScale, the next-generation Energy Data Intelligence Platform.