We are pleased to announce that EnerScale Closed Beta version 3.0 is now available to select partners. In the latest version, we have updated the calculation algorithm of solar PV degradation rate, one of the main indicators to assess whether a solar panel can be reused or needs to be recycled. The update also allows users to estimate the soiling loss quantitatively.
Some of the main updates include:
- Solar PV degradation rate that (a) factors in the environmental factors, such as temperatures and wind speed, and (b) filters out causes of production loss other than age degradation
- Cumulative degradation rate
- Introduction of data validity check for the soiling loss calculation
- Quantitative possibility of production loss due to the solar panel soiling
- Switching between production-based mode, mainly for grid-based systems, and battery-based mode, mainly for off-grid systems
EnerScale is currently under the R&D phase and is only available to select partners. If you are interested in using our technology/services, PoC partnership, or other collaboration opportunities, please email us at the addresses below.
- For partnerships and other inquiries (Business Development): firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media inquiries (PR): email@example.com